Monday, June 9, 2008

7th-8th June

7th june

Today is saturday!!!

Baobao, faith and I went to register for the mammoth and grand teton hiking trip in recreation hall. We were the first to register...yeah!!! Finally, me, baobao, jiayen, faith, rachel, terrence, dawn and louis can travel together. Wohoooo~~~

On the way we back to our dorm, it snowed heavily. Luckily i've prepared well. I wore a set of long jones, a t-shirt, two sweaters and trousers. Hahahahaha....but my face still very cold...it was freezingly cold. We walked and walked and walked back to our dorm. By the time we reached, three of us became "snowgirls". Trust me, I'm not exagerating. My hair, my black sweaters and trousers became white color =.=

Tonight i worked dinner. I was so sad when i saw the arrangement of server and server assistant because i'll work for the disgusting fatty jennifer again. She is the main reason why that day i cried. I saw avril (one of the manager) in the office. I told her before...that i don't wanna work for jennifer anymore. So i went into the office and told her again. Oh then i realized Marcia (another manager) on dinner shift that night. She like me very much. Always smile to me and hug me. They said she is my mum...lol. Avril asked me to tell marcia, and i did it. Oh yeah she swopped me with another SA...and unfortunately...that SA is baobao.

I felt so sorry to baobao. Luckily both of us had to train new SA. And we had nearby sections. So i still can help her. My trainee called Kate. She is a pretty girl from Russia. She is super nice and helpful compared to my ex-trainees (oleksandra and lin) who come from ukrainee and china. Jiayen like the oleksandra very much coz she very pretty and look like a barbie doll. However, she made me almost vomit blood when i trained her. And for lin, most of us don't like her because she is very selfish and only care about money. My servers, Amanda and Alicia treated me quite good tonight. So I didn't feel tired at all.

There was a table of a couple. The husband said i look like a highschool girl when i told him that i'm 20 yrs old. He also asked me if baobao is my sister. He said both of us look alike. I told him that we are totally different. The only similar things between us is that we have the same height....hahahahaha!!!

But then another person mistaken us again. It was the stupid jennifer. She mistaken me as baobao and asked me to serve her customers drinks and bread. I didn't refuse to help her because i felt guilty to baobao :p. After that baobao suddenly appeared in front of her and she was just very confused when she looked at baobao...lol.

Then there was a table of customers who chatted with me when i was pouring water for them. I told them that i will travel to other state of usa after my job. As usual, i told them where and when will i travel...and bla bla bla...they said i looked like 15 yrs old when i told them i'm 20...lol
that lady was just so nice, she praise me sweet and pretty...hahahaha...usually customers will say me cute, lovely...this is the first time ppl say me pretty...wahahahaha

Before they left, OH MY GOD, the two aunties gave me 40 bucks tips!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so surprised and stunned at there. I told them that the tips should be for the servers. But they said, " no no no, we want to give u, we want to help u for ur trip, we hope u enjoy ur trip in usa.....and bla bla bla" WOW WOW WOW...I was so happy and at the same time i felt guilty because they are supposed to be baobao's customers...I was soooo sorry to baobao and i offered to treat her breakfast in dining room before i told her what's going on...hahahaha

8th june

Today lunch shift i worked for cassie and anthony. Both of them are nice servers. I trained a russian again. Before we started working, he asked me a lot of things about servers. Zadao...english so poor and first day work as server assistant already think of the ways to be promoted. It is not that easy to become a server. He is really dreaming. However, i think he is quite willing to learn and he is better than jiayen's barbie doll too :p

When we almost finished working, jonathan came to me and wanted to give me tips. HAHAHAHA another person who mistaken me and baobao again. He was just so confused. Then me and baobao went to find him and told him that we are totally different person. It was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. By the way, jonathan is a very good server too. He always wear a leather coat...wow look like acting matrix ler...so yao yeng...and he is bald headed with a style mustache...not bad handsome la hahahaha

3 comments:

Anthony said...

40USD tips...
those that work library dunno need how many hours to get the same pay -_-

nice to see that you met good people there.

tingting said...

that day i lucky only la...usually not many customers will give us tips...even if they will, they will only give 1-5 dollars like that...so mine is special case la hahaha

Anonymous said...

got 2 anthony ? who is who ?