Tuesday, August 26, 2008

3rd year

School starts again!! I skipped the first whole week school right after i came back from usa. Later on, everything back to normal. This year, i'm so happy to have prof poh as my biomedical imaging and signal processing lecturer. He is a good looking young prof, lol...o don't know if he is singaporean or msian, but the most important thing is, he teaches very well. Everything become interesting and easier to understand with him, this makes me never skip his lectures and tutorials until now. And surprisingly, last week was the first time i did lab report all by myself, hahahaha, i know how to do everything, i even tried the bonus question. Guess what?! the first lab have to be done by MATLAB, my nightmare...but then...hohoho i completed the report ^_^ So i really sincerely hoping ntu not to hire prof from china. They really don't know what is "teaching". They are the disaster to ntu student!

This week is week 4. CA is going to start at week 6 & 7. However, i never touch my lecture notes until now...damn slack :p. Hmm keep missing my life in yellowstone T_T ohh my beatiful nature~

No comments: