Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Busy week @_@

Wah so busy @_@
Last Mon Wed Fri - tuition
Thurs - Control in Biosystems CA
Sat - Tzu ji hand language performance
This Mon - give tuition + chairperson recruitment
Tues - Bioimaging CA
Wed - tuition
Thurs - Signal bioprocessing CA
Fri - tuition again!
After that ???
RECESS WEEK!!!! WAHAHAHAHA
Yeah can go home finally~ But my xiao hooi went to england already T_T . She is such a funny pretty girl, brings a lot of laughter to my life when we were in high school. I will miss her very very very much. Bon voyage my friend~

What I want to do during recess week? Besides shopping, sleeping, eating, another important thing is to see saw shin yin 's new boyfriend...Hohoho!!! But right now, have to study hard hard for my CA, and submit my formal report before recess. Gambate!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha
looks like you are much more busier than me, a FINAL YEAR student leh
i can spend 50% time a day watching anime, play games, wu suo shi shi ....
hahaha