Thursday, April 30, 2009

Trying hard to keep myself busy with songs, movies, dramas and all these funny entertainment shows from internet. But still, i feel lonely without my friends and family around. I began wondering, since when I've become so dependent on others. Yes i could still remember how my friends turn me into this. They hang out with me when they are free, get help from me when they need me, call when they miss me; they also laugh together with me when I'm happy, listen to me when I'm moody, treat me as their buddy and always keep me as company. All these have turned me into a different person, very different from what I was like. I become more sensible yet more vulnerable, less hiding in front of people who care about me yet it make me become easier to cry, but I couldn't deny that i like it this way. It seems meaningless to sing alone, it seems boring to watch dramas without roomie, it seems torturing that no one knows your secret and no one understands you, and it is not fun at all doing things all by oneself. That's why I appreciate having people entertaining me when I'm bored, having shoulders to cry on when I'm sad, having place to lie down when i'm tired, and I do not need to pretend when I'm unhappy. I want to say that I'm really lucky being me...Thank you so much for being my friend :)

No comments: