Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My birthday ^^

Had a great shopping day with lyy and got my first birthday present on Thursday. No doubt lyy is a very good companion because whenever i hang out with her, i know that it is worth everything! Relaxing, exciting, fun and happy -- that's what i can describe, i enjoy every moment that i spend with her ^^


Well, the next one is my lunch date with seniors in sakae sushi. I had no idea that my boss doesn't like sushi at all, so i feel quite paiseh for choosing sushi restaurant. And i think the bill is quite expensive, but anyhow, thank you heng aik very much for the big treat ^^

Then the random supper with peijun, jingsian and ziheng. These people are also my favourite chit-chatting partners. Life can never be boring as long as they are around ^^

Birthday's eve -- the day we fulfilled our dreams haha :D I had a great time with lyy at the safra mall near jurong point. It was sooooo fun and we even think there's no enough time for us to sing all the songs! Ops...have to praise lyy again, though i very reluctant to say it out lol...Yah, my ntu life become so colorful ever since i knew you, i appreciate it very much to have you as my roomie hehe ^^
Ahh...not finished yet! After the k session, we went for ice cream! My favourite haagen daaz!! I have to say, it really made my day!!! :D :D :D The k session was happy enough, but then this random ice cream session made a perfectly ending for the celebration ^^
Later on, the dinner time. Honestly i was not looking forward to the dinner date, due to many reasons. However, the restaurant was quite nice, both food and ambience are perfect. Highly recommended for couple who wish to celebrate their days in a romantic environment. I'm not alcohol-addicted, but i think it would be a plus if wine was served that night ^^


Midnight, at 12am, the lights off! As usual, the birthday song, then blow water time. However the atmosphere seemed awkward. Anyway, I'm glad that they came, thanks to wq, pt, pj, js, zh ^^

And also baobao and weishin's call, sms, msn, facebook wishes from everyone...thank you thank you! ^^

The actual day. Many wishes from people, thank you everyone. A very sweet birthday card from my lovely coursemate rike, not to forget miss yiling's early present on friday because she thought my birthday is on 6th ^^


Dinner with my buddies wai mun and chow chow. Was planning to go swensens for ice cream, but the overwhelming of ice creams and holland village really shoot up my unwillingness to visit there anymore. I suggest going for bali thai in IMM. Hmm wai mun doesn't like spicy food, but since it is my birthday he doesn't mind to go for me, and I also didn't have any paiseh feeling towards him...so i made the decision to go there :D Yah it is so good to have these old friends with me, i don't have to feel stressed up for making any decisions ^^

Felt so sorry to Qi ting because he called me for at least five times but i didn't picked up the phone. And I felt so regret after rejecting his offer for sending me a gift from uk hahaha...aiyaya...anyway i was glad that he called ^^

Received a very surprise present from phooi mun and pei jun. Miss phooi mun was really busy for her fyp presentation and CA, so i wasn't expected to get anything from her. I was so happy that she still make it for me after her busy schedule, really appreciate these two pretty girls for giving me a big big cute surprise gift ^^

Not to forget miss yingyan's 11.59pm surprise. I know she really want to give me a very last memorable surprise because it would be my last birthday celebration in NTU hostel. Thank you very much ^^


The post-birthday celebration at bakerzin with two ladies hui teng and carmen. I thought it is only a casual dinner, the cake was quite unexpected lol. Miss hui teng kept saying that she was craving for a dessert or a cake, i had no idea what she wanted. Then there was a surprise piece of birthday cake for me, at the time I only realized that she was acting before that...hahaha thank you girls for the treat ^^

This is not related to birthday, but it actually fulfilled my wish to have a trip with my highschool girl gang. Air asia promotion tonight and i finally managed to book cheap tickets for bali trip! YAY! Hope we really can make it, i'm really looking forward to traveling with you girls. Not to mention my australia trip with the fun NTU gang, wah sounds like i'm so rich, two graduation trips next year hehe ^^

Miss yvonne said she doesn't mind to treat me ice cream or dinner i don't remember which one, but i'm meeting her tonight! I'm so happy getting to know lyy, yvonne and weishin last year, they brighten up my NTU study life. Thank you very much ^^

-The end-

4 comments:

yan said...

T_________________________T

so gan dong!! but the last part like purposely add to make us happy geh? =P

Heng Aik said...

no need paiseh lah, your birthday mah.so long as u choose what you like , then ok . Spicy ramen not bad also.

tingting said...

u also noticed i write like quite 敷衍 hor haha

bobian said...

每次庆祝都许三个愿望的话
这次生日你共许了多少个愿望?