Saturday, October 4, 2008

my squatter roomy

In mid of August, choy ha was found legally swapping by the hall 14 officer. She was evicted by hall 14, and as a results, she squatted legally in my room. As a legal squatter, she was only given a room key and a mattress. Almost every night, we sleep at the same time together, with her mattress on the floor beside my bed. We have our meals together, chit-chatted together, go gai gai together aa well. She was so worried that she'll disturb me and my roomy as a squatter. That's why she will go computer room every night to do her stuff, go out to school every early morning and buy a lot of things for us to eat. In fact, we are very happy staying together with her.

My roomy, ying yan is a nice girl, but she always not staying at room, and usually don't come back to sleep during weekend. What about my dear sisters in ntu? worm went to norway, wen qi always pak toh and go home, baobao always study and go home. So i become quite close with choy ha during this period. Life in ntu become not so boring with her. She is a very important companion for me. The first time in ntu i had 3 meals with the same person in the same canteen :p That's with her. She is really a nice senior and nice friend.

Yesterday i was told that she got her room finally. It is in hall 2 block 3. A bit far away from my hall. Actually, in deep of my heart, i feel quite unwilling and disappointed. I hope she can stay together with me for longer time, though i know that staying in my room is quite inconvenient for her. She doesn't have her own table, own cupboard own bed and cannot use her own computer.

Wish choy ha jie jie really got her luck back, got a nice roomy and all the best in her fyp lahhhhh. I will miss the days with her in hall 12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haiya...i alwis hide in my room to eat de lor..u ask me i sure come out..i dun always pak tor lor :P we have different free timings this year hai..

Clara said...

hehe..good to see u have a good companion...
I also got 3 Flat-mates staying with me..We all get along quite well...Gossip all the time
You take care yo!!