Monday, November 10, 2008

After birthday

Today is Monday. My coursemate songda let me chose ytd--either treat me supper last night to celebrate my birthday or treat me dinner tonight to celebrate my belated birthday. Of course i choose dinner la hahaha. We went to IMM to have an early dinner, coz i have to teach tuition at 730pm. Xiao tian recommend us to go to "Long Beach" seafood restaurant. Aiya the restaurant open at 6pm. By the time we ordered it's already 630pm. So i called boss to cancel the tuition lol.

Ok then what we ordered? Of course seafood la! We had a "奶皇螃蟹“ crab crab as our main course,this is strongly recommended by our coursemate xiao tian wow! We also ordered a spicy indonesian prawn and another XO sauce geoduck. Wah these seafood really so delicious lo!!! Know what is geoduck? Geoduck is not duck, it is a kind of clam. And songda checked wikipedia just now--Geoduck, like shark fin soup and black bear gall bladders, is highly regarded for its claimed physiological effect. In the case of geoducks it is the "enhancement of male performance". Hahahaha i should let him eat more, if i knew this earlier :p

Hohoho super satisfied with this dinner. If exam is not coming i will agree to have dessert after the dinner geh, nvm la study hard hard is also important. Thank you very muchie my friend! He said if it is not my 21st birthday he will only greet me by a simple sms, hohoho so i should thank to 21st also~

After i back hall, i got another chocolate cake from my cbe friend, thank you again! This year birthday really super fat, eat so much >.< Oh ya, last but not least, have to thank my mum also for the golden key that i "force" her to buy for me hahaha!

No comments: