Sunday, November 9, 2008

birthday celebration with friends

Presentation for computing project was just over, here comes another homework for computing. This homework is optional, but will give us extra 5% in our final marks if we submit. So yiling and shiqi decided to join me and tam to do the homework together. But i went for birthday celebration on friday. So i did not join the discussion. And then saturday morning i received an email from my computing group mates. They've decided to give me a very meaningful gift, that is to give me an easy task in the homework, so that i can spend more time on my celebration, hahahaha. Yiling also bought me a nice MNG shirt and a pretty birthday card. Love them very much ^_^

So i had dinner with my chong hwa highschool mates on saturday night. Miss chow chow and mr tang promised to celebrate for me, hahaha, so they treated me sushi tei in vivo. I shared the sashimi salad and sushi with chow chow. It was my first time to have sushi with mango topping, and that's yummy! They also bought a very delicious chocolate banana cake which must be ordered beforehand. This cake house in vivo really look very "ba bai", they only serve ppl who'd ordered, and there isn't any single slice of cake selling inside, i can only found a few boxes and wrappers and a cashing machine and two cashiers there. If they really don't intend to sell things there then why still waste money to open a shop leh?


After that i back to my hall and prepare for 12am. As usual, my groups seniors and my batch juniors will come to sing birthday songs. Hmm since this is exam period, can say quite a lot of people came, hahaha. But quantity is not important as long as i have my good friends with me >.< Another chocolate cake from my ex-squatter roomy choy ha, thank you so much. Thank you my dear sisters for the birthday cards too, i love the cute little angel. And thanks songda in advanced coz he is going to treat me dinner on monday hahahaha.


Just found out my dear qi wrote a blog for me, do take a look, though there are just pictures inside. Thanks :p http://flyingmoon4.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!B874C39DFEDA0AAF!4001.entry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

4 snow whites
5 nv wa
didn't see any sakuragi wo
they got come meh??

tingting said...

so i wrote "my group seniors and my batch juniors"