Thursday, August 13, 2009

My liTtL3 ANg3L

My tears dropped again...It was during yesterday night when I was chatting with you in msn. Can't remember how many times I've cried in front of you...For this time when I realized that you can only spend two days in Singapore, and I have no chance to say goodbye to you in airport, I feel really sad and I couldn't help but crying...I know you are important to me, but the thing is, this level of importance is totally out of my expectation...the feeling is so lost...and now my tears are rolling around my eyes again T_T Girl, I will miss you very very very very much!!!
Wong Bao Jing, you are an angel to me!

2 comments:

Jin said...

cheer girl.. u still hv me anthony kahhwa ur nicest roomie blah blah blah~ a lot of frens here.. n i bet she wont forget you~ n erm baojing!!! i wan to hv a gathering wif ya oso!!! Jin

yan said...

me leh?? T.T i borrow u to bao jing this 2 days la! after that u are ALL MINE!!! =P