Tuesday, May 13, 2008

12th May

Yesterday was Monday. I worked for breakfast and lunch session. Jiayen off and baojing dinner. Oh man, it was 6am in the morning and outside was snowing heavily. I can see the snow flew horizontally in the sky and the wind was just so strong. The staircase and the ground were full with snow and it was so slippery.

During working, i began to know a girl called Rubyn. She is a pretty and friendly girl. She is a bit taller than Jiayen and was his trainer in the first day. Haha jiayen so syok...got a leng lui teach him. Jiayen and Baojing think that she has a sexy lips. Hmm i think she is very sweet too. We chit-chatted a lot when there is not many customers. We also help each other to carry dirty items and set tables. Felt quite good and happy to know her.

When I back from work, I saw Jiayen waiting for me in the staff canteen. I was surprised when he said that we have already moved to the new dormitory. Oh yeah so happy. Finally we can stay in the same room. ^_^

After that, baojing went to work. Two of us went to the general store and gift shop. Oh shit, snowing again. Strong wind and very very cold. =.= Found a lot expensive souvenirs there. The jackets and sweaters are so nice. So I will buy one for myself before i leave lol.

Photos uploaded in facebook again~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sofa firs!

Anonymous said...

wah
snowing T_T....
i never got a chance to see real snow
neither when i went to US for WAT last time
T_T
can bring some snow back for me as souvenier?
thanks a lot ah
hahaha