Saturday, May 31, 2008

29th-30th May

29/05

Woke up at 630am early morning, baojing and I intended to join the tourist bus to travel around yellowstone. The theme of this tour is called "circle of fire". Jiayen wanted to online with gf, so he decided not to join us. There was not many tourists, so we managed to join the tour with 6 other employees. 8 of us are all girls, Baojing met her ex-classmate and her bms seniors while I met the sporean girl who went to usa embassy with me in spore last time. It was such a coincidence!

The bus drove into grant village to pick up more visitors. The next stop was yellowstone lake. It started to rain when we reached there. About 15 minutes later it snowed. We ran out from the lake hotel to take some photos and rushed back again. Snowing really make ppl feel sien =.=

Then we headed to canyon village. We visited the lower falls, upper falls and grand canyon in yellowstone. It was great!! Lower falls was such an amazing beaut. I wish I could explore all the trails of the village if there is any other chance to visit to this fantastic place again. I really love it sooo much!!! (Photos will be uploaded in facebook in the future :p)

After that we went to the other attractions. We saw bisons and elks again. This time I had lost my interest to them. I was too lazy to take photos of them again as they are considered quite common and easily-to-be-found animals here. Saw them for too many times already :p

On the way, we saw a lot of people standing along the roadside and focusing their super professional camera with tripod to the hills. They were waiting for bears and wolves. However, we didn't see anything because the bus have to reach the oher places on time.

There was a couple sat behind us. The husband is american and the wife is taiwanese. Surprisingly, the husband can speak mandarin very well. His pronunciation didn't have any "guai lou" slang. So geng, his wife must be very proud of him.

I was so tired that i fell asleep immediately everytime i got into bus. Then there was 30 minutes visit to some mudspots, geysers and hot springs. I found that I'd totally have no more interest on them lol. The little rain outside made me rather sleep in the bus.

The whole tour was nice but quite rush. We just visited the main attractions in each village. And i think it is not that worth for the tourists to sign for this trip. I began to notice how important it is to have a car in yellowstone.

30/05

It is Friday again! We went to recreation hall to register for new trips. There is a trip to grand teton on 20th june. My dream place!!!!!!! However, we went there late and there was 3 vacancies left only. Aiks...so sien...cannot travel together with rachel, dawn, louis, terrence and faith. They let me, baojing and jiayen sign for the trips. We were so disappointed. There are hundreds of employees in old faithful but only 9 vacancies for this trip. How stupid it is!

Nvm la...14th june still can go bozeman shopping with them. Heard faith said that bozeman does not need government tax because that place is too "kampung". I want to buy a lot of things hohoho~~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the trip free for employees?

tingting said...

yup as long as there is vacancy

Anonymous said...

Long time no update le