Tuesday, June 16, 2009

1st week of holiday

Been hanging out almost everyday during my last two weeks of IA. This makes me a little bit boring during the first few days of my return in kl, yet it did not last for long... XD

Friday. Out movie with my ntu seniors, choyha and keyseng in midvalley and the gardens. Wonder why we date keyseng? Not because we need more accompanion, also not because i need driver :p ... the main purpose is to concern about keyseng's break up, with the aim to dig gossip... ops choy ha why u so bad :o!! Alright, back to the topic! Poor keyseng feel very sad and cannot let go, hope he will be fine after some time la.. As choyha said, the girl is 晤定性, she will dump this guy again if she meet another more potential guy, so break up the earlier the better...add oil for u keyseng! Oh ya, my comment about terminator salvation --> sucks! time and money wasting! I swear I will never watch terminator in cinema anymore!

Saturday. Movie again with primary buddies in pavillion. As usual, my dear cousin ah loong become the driver of three pretty ladies hahaha. My very first time to pavillion, and why it sounds so outdated lol. The whole design of pavillion is so nice that I think it is one of the best among all the shopping malls in kl. And talk about my two primary best friends, all these years I never stop wondering why my 眼光 so good during primary school, as they are really damn pretty now. I can hardly find anything to tease them, this make me miss my ntu roomie so much hahahahaha...I'm so so so sorry lyy XD. As for the movie, we watched drag me to hell. Miss bee yip was the most excited person who wanted to watch horror movie, but unexpectedly she was the only one who scream like hell in the cinema, we couldn't help but laughing nonstop while watching the movie lol. This movie not very nice but disgusting enough! Every "wat dat" thing must go into the girl's mouth...yucks really feel like wanna vomit!

Sunday. My beloved ssy's birthday. Miss ssy is sooo busy celebrating her birthday with tons of friends, but she arranged a k session in pavillion red box plus for her highschool buddies. It was enjoy listening to kokwai's high difficulty songs, it was fun listening to carmen's wrong pitch voice, and it was really fun singing 麦兜 songs in k box...but too bad rueyying and chowchow not there with us. Miss stewardess always need to make early appointment and miss chow chow still far far away in uk...hope I can meet them very soon! Anyway, H@pP3 B!rThD@Y to my dear Sh!n Y!N, u know I love you haha! (:

1 comment:

yan said...

i hate u! T.T

miss u at the same time too btw.. take care!